DMCA Policy for ClutchDynamics.com
ClutchDynamics.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws and promptly respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the DMCA.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notification that includes the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send your notification to the following address:
Clutch Dynamics DMCA Agent:
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the material that we have removed or disabled access to it. We will also provide the user with a copy of the DMCA notice and inform them of their right to file a counter-notification.
If the user files a counter-notification, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original DMCA notice. The original complainant will have 10 business days to notify us that they have filed a lawsuit to prevent the alleged infringing activity. If we do not receive notice within that time period, we may restore the material that was removed or disabled.
Please note that submitting false or misleading notifications or counter-notifications may result in legal liability.
Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA Policy,
please contact us through our website contact form.
5651 Jordan Lake Rd Ionia Michigan 48846