What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device) when you visit a website. They are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
- Understand how our website is being used and to make improvements
- Enhance your browsing experience by remembering your preferences and settings
- Provide relevant advertising
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for the website to function properly and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites.
How to control cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can control and manage cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling certain cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
Changes to this policy
Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms & Conditions,
please contact us through our website contact form.
5651 Jordan Lake Rd Ionia Michigan 48846